The ‘sugar-me cupcake!’ philosophy is all about a genuine feel for old fashioned baking skills combined with the use of all the best ingredients. From the finest vanilla to the humble free range egg, all of which combine to turn a labour of love into a tasty treat! Here we only use
- the friendliest free range eggs sourced near Harlow, North Essex
- Marriages Flour, based in Chelmsford
- Good old Tate & Lyle sugar, refined only 17 miles from our doorstep.
- Also used here in the kitchen is the best Fairtrade Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla
- Callebaut’s finest 100% Belgian Dutched cocoa powder & chocolate sauces.
I grew up in a home where the baking of breads, cakes and pies was the order of the day. I owe my mother a huge debt of gratitude for passing those skills on to me. In turn I hope to pass these traditions on to my children! Lots of our sauces & syrups are made here at the Sugar Me Cupcake Kitchen adding to that genuine home baked taste. When you eat a ‘Sugar Me Cupcake’ treat we want your to feel like you’ve been hugged by your favourite Granny which would bring a smile to anyone’s sweet face!
All cupcakes are baked with lots of love to ensure the result is the most delicious cupcake adorning your plate awaiting your eager palate!
Registered with Thurrock Council